durusmail: mems-talk: How to get rid of the bubbles in themicrofluidicdevice.
How to get rid of the bubbles in the microfluidicdevice.
How to get rid of the bubbles in themicrofluidicdevice.
2005-01-05
Summary. RE: [mems-talk] How to get rid of the bubbles inthemicrofluidicdevice.
2005-01-08
How to get rid of the bubbles in themicrofluidicdevice.
Danny Klein
2005-01-05
Another simple way to degas the fluid is to boil it in advance, pump out the
gases, keep the liquid in a sealed vessel and cool it down before use.
This way the liquid will be degassed and remain that way, at least till you
have injected it to your micro-device.

Good luck,

Danny.

P.S. - When you have the time, please post all the answers you have received
- I think that many people may use it.

Danny Klein

Department of Mechanical Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of  Technology
Email: dannykl@technion.ac.il