durusmail: mems-talk: Photoresist pattern on PDMS
Photoresist pattern on PDMS
wafer bonding
Photoresist pattern on PDMS
Z.,W.Y.(Lydia)
2005-01-05

Hi, Zeng,

I had the same problem (cracks on PR) before. Even though I do not why you
need deposit PR on PDMS (I used Sylgard 184, Dow Corning), I would like to
suggest the following solutions for you consideration.

(1) You can deposit a thin Al (~800A or less) on top of PDMS, and use Al as a
masking layer.

(2) For my own experience, you might want to try the photopatternable-silicone
(Wl-5000, Dow Corning). There are much easier to process. I had a paper for u
reference.
http://www.lehigh.edu/~wez6/LEHIGH_EUROSENSORS_ESCW.pdf

Anyway, 3-5 um is very challenged for either solution.

Good luck!

Lydia

Quoting Hongjun-ECE :