durusmail: mems-talk: Nano/Microporous Silica Wanted
Nano/Microporous Silica Wanted
Nano/Microporous Silica Wanted
Fred C Thomas III
2005-01-05
Ananth,

Try Porex ( www.porex.com ).

Fred

E-Business Card

Fred Thomas
Chief Technologist
Advanced Research & Development, R&D
Iomega Corporation
Building 8
1821 West Iomega Way
Roy, Utah 84067
USA

P: 801-332-4662
Fax: 801-332-5434
email: thomasf@iomega.com

Note: If this email is addressed or copied to a party/company outside of Iomega
and there is a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) in place between Iomega and that
party/company, it should be assumed that the contents of this email is covered
by the terms of that NDA.