durusmail: mems-talk: Two questions on microfluidic devices
Two questions on microfluidic devices
Two questions on microfluidic devices
Z.,W.Y.(Lydia)
2005-01-05
Hi, Heng,

If Sylgard 184 is the PDMS you referred, I do not think it will reach submicron.
The curing agent is round 10um that have been discussed at this group. For my
experience, you will see very rough surface, i.e., lots of dots, when you spin
coating the film thinner than 10 um.

If you active the PDMS surface, e.g. O2 plasma etching, it is very easy to joint
two PDMS layer.

Good luck,

Lydia

Quoting Xin Heng :