From: sanky
Subject: [mems-talk] C4F8 clean

I was wondering if anyone knew how to clean a RIE chamber after using C4F8
plasma.
My C4F8 processing conditions are about 400 W, 10mtorr, 20 sccm and the chamber
gap is 4 cm and diameter is 60 cm.
I use C4F8 for about half n hour. So i am wondering if a 1-1 C4F8 / O2 clean
time wud be enough....
Also i have a OES hooked up to the chamber, so i was wondering if monitoring the
emission between 200 to 600 nm would give me a clean trace of the chamber.
reply