From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of mohammed ashraf
Sent: Monday, 27 June 2005 7:07 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] microlens

Hi all
I need to decrease the contact angle while reflowing microlenses.Can
somebody suggest a practical way of increasing the hydrophillicity of
Si-substrate wrt PR(AZ9260cp).
Regards
Mohammed Ashraf

44 Million Items on Sale.What Are you Looking for?
http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4686-26272-10936-377?ck=44MilItems
Find it
on eBay.in!