From: Giuliano Gregori
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 5:40 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Gold on PMGI

Hello,

I'm trying to deposit a 0.5 micron layer of titanium/gold on a portion
of a PMGI mesa, but after the lift-off there are no metals left.
I use titanium only to improve the adhesion between metal and resin.
Note that the PMGI is previously baked at 230 °C for 5 minuts and
reflowed at 300 °C for 7 minuts.
I wonder whether anybody has an idea how I could increase the adhesion
between PMGI and metals.
reply