durusmail: mems-talk: Enquiry regarding teflon holders.
Enquiry regarding teflon holders.
2005-10-07
Suitable microwave frequency suitable for dielectric nanoparticles ignition apart from 2.45GHz
Enquiry regarding teflon holders.
Torsten Wagner
2005-10-08
Hi Geetha,

the best would be to do it like every serious scientist.
Look inside catalogues of manufactories and send your request to them.
If you cannot find them, make a technical drawing because nobody here is
able to follow your description.
Go to your local mechanical workshop (yes, every university has one) and
ask them to make some of this units for you.

Do believe that people here can do your administration work.

Best regards,

Torsten

geetha t wrote:

>Hi all,
> I'm doing my thesis in Self-Assembly of Nanomaterials. I'm in need of few
>cylindrical teflon holders(with grids running horizontally and vertically on
>the base of the holder) to place my silicon samples on it. Also, the length
>of the holders (as seen in the cross-section) is 2.5 - 3.0 inches with a
>handle of size 1/10th of an inch.
>I request you to let me know if there are any companies or any project teams
>having such teflon holders with them.
reply