durusmail: mems-talk: Exposure dose in contact lithography
Exposure dose in contact lithography
Exposure dose in contact lithography
Isaac Chan
2006-01-20
Hi Ashish,

You can always get those data from the specs sheet supplied by the resist
manufacturer and use them as a reference. Of course, it will be somewhat
different in your system because the supplied data are only based on their
method and equipment for testing. But the values should be a good
guideline to modifications. If you want to know exactly because you want
good control of your photoresist CD tolerence, profile, etc., my method is
to experiment with different doses to plot your own resist contrast curve
to find the dose-to-clear value. Using that value as a guideline, you can
fine tune the exposure/development combination that gives you the best
resist profile you want.

Best regards,

Isaac Chan, Ph.D.

Sr. Process Engineer
Work: 519.888.4567 x6014
"Innovate. Lead. Succeed."

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Ashish Jagtiani wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell me how do you determine the exposure dose for a
> photo resist and time for exposure (I am using AZ4620) and how are
> the dose and time related to the photo resist thickness.
reply