durusmail: mems-talk: photoresist adhesion on soda lime glass
photoresist adhesion on soda lime glass
photoresist adhesion on soda lime glass
Gareth Jenkins
2006-03-07
It was in an oven for 30mins. It was a while since I did this so I am
not sure of the exact temperature (could have been less than 300) but
the main point is to thoroughly dehydrate the glass.
Also, the resist I used was S1813, not S1818 (again - it has been a while).

Gareth

Rupesh Sawant wrote:

>Is that 300 deg in an oven or on a hot plate?. I have read that if we are
>baking the slide in an oven then we have to keep it for a longer duration as
>compared to the hot plate at the same temperature. i just want to confirm
>from you.

reply