durusmail: mems-talk: help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 withabout 3um thickness
help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 with about 3um thickness
2006-03-24
help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 with about 3um thickness
2006-03-25
help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 withabout 3um thickness
2006-03-26
help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 withabout 3um thickness
2006-03-29
help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 withabout 3um thickness
help needed for image reversal photoresist AZ5214 withabout 3um thickness
Henderson, Andrew
2006-03-26
Hi Yawei,

Although I've never encountered this problem with the image reversal =
resist,  I've encountered a similar problem with a positive resist.  It =
turned out to be that the substrate surface was not totally clean.
=20
Perhaps you need to review your substrate cleaning procedure?
=20
Good suggestions for substrate cleaning using piranha solution have been =
made in previous mems-talk emails.
=20
Good Luck!!!
=20
Andy Henderson
=20
Teesside Centre for Nanotechnology and Microfabrication,
School of Science and Technology,
University of Teesside,
Borough Road,
Middlesbrough,