From: "Terry Zhu"
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: [mems-talk] Ambient dambing effect

> I am doing some simulation using ANSYS for torsional micromirror and
capacitive sensors. I have seen big discrepancy in actual operation
frequency/speed with the simulated ones without taking damping into account.
Any one can help in how the ambient damping would be Incorporated into the
simulation and what the value it should be, Or any one can provide
information about this. Thanks.

reply