From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of pradeep # sharma
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:29 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Method to Electropolish Tungsten

Dear Friends,
Can any one describe in detail/give link about the method to electropolish
Tungsten foil metal to get surface RMS roughness of the order of few nanometers.

I am looking for the following information:
1.. Type of electrolyte for Tungesten electropolish and its concentration?
2. Current Density used to electropolish?
3. Duration of electropolishing?

Friends, you may give reference about some electrochemistry group..

Thanks.

Pradeep Sharma.
reply