durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Resist as paste
Re: Resist as paste
1998-06-29
Re: Resist as paste
Culver Jim X3146
1998-07-02
 Christophe,

Yes, I have done this. The best way to impliment this is to create pedestals for
the sample to sit on (I break very small pieces from scrape silicon and paste
them to the carrier with resist also). There is too much surface area if you
don't use pedestals and your sample will be very difficult to get off. After you
paste the sample to the pedestals let it air dry. To remove just put it on a hot
plate at about 100 C and the sample will come off in about a minute.

I am interested to see some of the other comments you may have received from
others. Could you please forward them. Thanks

Jim Culver
Principal Engineer
Raytheon
Communication Division