From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Z xy
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:57 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Release agent(PDMS-Silicon)

Hi,
We are looking for a type of mold release agent used for stripping off
the PDMS layer from the silicon mold in nanoimprint fab. We basically
want to make it much easier to strip off the thermal cured PDMS layer
from the nanopatterned silicon template. Can anyone tell us where to buy
such release agent or if there is any other solutions?
Rayne