durusmail: mems-talk: RE: pH sensor
RE: pH sensor
1998-04-22
RE: pH sensor
Bigelow . Mike
1998-04-22
Dear Mr. Mueller;

I subscribe to the MEM newsgroup and noticed your message on ph sensors.

If you are designing this part from scratch, we might be able to assist
you in reducing the overall size of the transmitter / sensor  with the
microcircuitry currently manufactured by DRC - Metrigraphics.

We currently have applications where active elements are attached to the
circuit and
rolled into a 1.0 mm tube and put into the body.

Trace sizes range from 5 microns (trace and space) and up.

I am sending a complete package of information regarding our processes
to include a
sample circuit.

If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Best Regards

Mike Bigelow
Technical Sales

Dynamics Research Corp.