durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Microvalves
Re: Microvalves
Albert K. Henning
1998-04-22
Nikhil Rao wrote:

> Hi! I am searching for mems based microvalves. I need flow rates of atleast
> 3SLPM and fast reaction times. I am currently using microvalves manufactured
> by Redwood. They are not making these specific valves and I need more real
> quick to get some presentable data by july.
> Appreciate very much if anyone can help find another source.

Nikhil (and the rest of the MEMS@ISI community):

We discussed your needs in our operations meeting yesterday.  Jay Lee
was supposed to get back to you with some specific questions regarding
flow rates and other specifications.  We have several options which may
meet your needs.  Please contact me or Jay in order to complete an
assessment of them.

Regards, Al Henning
--
Albert K. Henning, Ph.D.    650/617-0854 (Office)
Redwood Microsystems        650/326-9217 (FAX)

reply