durusmail: mems-talk: Polymerisation of PDMS
Polymerisation of PDMS
Polymerisation of PDMS
Gareth Jenkins
2006-10-03
It depends what you are trying to achieve but generally it is not too
critical. The maximum is about 95C and takes one hour. I use 65C for
about 3 hours (only because my moulding dishes cannot take 95C).
Apart from the curing time, the curing temperature will have some effect
on the overall flexibility but not significantly (AFAIK) - this can be
better controlled by adjusting the component ratio. I'm sure this will
have been documented somewhere in the literature.

RABBIA Laurent wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Please, someone can tell me which is the  temperature and time for complete
> polymerisation of PDMS ? I know there is many process on it but in your
> opinion which is the best ?
reply