From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Homan, Tony J
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 7:08 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Integrated Inductors

Hi everyone-

I am attempting to create an integrated inductor (just a few coils on my
substrate), and I was curious if anyone had experience with this or
something similar.  My main problem is how to get the wire back out from
the middle of the coil.  I was thinking I could make a line of metal to
the center of my coil, and then cover it with some material allowing the
next metallization to just go over that part.  I just don't know what
material would be best suited for this.
reply