durusmail: mems-talk: Looking for providers of cantilevers, membranes and
Looking for providers of cantilevers, membranes and
Looking for providers of cantilevers, membranes and
Yogendra Yadav_04322601
2007-01-27
Dear sir,
i have once mailed you and also got reply. thx for that.
sir i have got stuck in the problem plz help me.
i am not able to get the  polyimide series for sensing the humdity. i have
already made the microcantilever of nitride and oxide. please help me if
i can use any other sensing film if i m not getting polyimide.
is thr any other way. plz help

regards
yogendra

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Lung-hao Hu wrote:

> Why not just fabricating a Si3N4 thin film by silicon etching ??
> It is the simplest one to fabricate by yourself.
>
> Double side coating nitride layers and design a mask to define the geometry
that
> you want on one side and general photolithography process,and then KOH etching
> (100) Si. (nitride doesn't react with KOH; therefore, you can create a nitride
> thin film)
> I didn't provide the detail process but think that it should be easy to figure
> it out.
> 0.3 um nitride coating is strong enough.
reply