From: Andrea Mazzolari [mailto:mazzolari@fe.infn.it]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:36 AM
To: 'General MEMS discussion'
Subject: [mems-talk] How to decrease TTV ?

Hi all.
Here i have some silicon wafers with a TTV of 20um.
We also have a bonding unit from Logitech (WSB2 Wafer Substrate Bonding
Unit) and a lapping machine from logitech (PM5 Precision Lapping and
Polishing Machine).
I want to decrease TTV of my wafers. Is there a way to realize this ? It
seams the better way whould be to use a soft-pad grinding. What do you think
about this technique applied to TTV decreasing ? Do you know where i could
find soft-pad grinding tools ?

reply