durusmail: mems-talk: Re: the all purpose mem
Re: the all purpose mem
Re: the all purpose mem
Robert Dean
1998-02-09
At 03:31 PM 2/4/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Colleagues-
>       I was just wondering if anyone has heard of a mem that would be
considered
>       "all purpose" (i.e. temperature sensing, accelerometer, pressure
sensing,
>       optical features, etc.  all in one!!) If anyone has info for me, please
help me out.

Hello.

I do not know of such a chip yet; but I am looking into doing that to
fabricate a single chip weather station for weather balloons that would
measure humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and light
intensity.  Do you have an application for a similar device?

Sincerely,

Robert Dean
RF CMOS Designer
MEMS Optical