-----Original Message-----
From: Adamson, Steve [mailto:sadamson@asymtek.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 8:18 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
eally worth what you saved, especially if a technician or operator takes you
to court for damages.

Sorry to sound like your mother on this, but as I say unless you are an
expert in this field then you need to use others expertise, otherwise you
take on the full responsibility for your actions.

Regards,

Steve Adamson

reply