durusmail: mems-talk: Affordable Plasma Cleaner that is non- RF emissionscompliant
Affordable Plasma Cleaner that is non- RF emissions compliant
2007-06-29
Affordable Plasma Cleaner that is non- RF emissionscompliant
2007-07-02
Affordable Plasma Cleaner that is non- RF emissionscompliant
2007-07-02
Affordable Plasma Cleaner that is non- RF emissionscompliant
David Nemeth
2007-07-02
Ron,

Rather than get an uncertified piece of equipment, there are many vendors of
affordable used equipment out there.  We got an O2 plasma cleaner very
cheaply this way.

The most important thing to know about safety is what you don't know.  If
you don't know the potential dangers, then it's best to avoid it!  Many
accidents are caused by people who THINK they understand the issues, but
have overlooked or didn't know about some key thing.

David Nemeth
Senior Engineer