durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Stress in Au electroplating (kris)
Re: Stress in Au electroplating (kris)
2007-08-03
Re: Stress in Au electroplating (kris)
N H
2007-08-03
Hi Kris

    The information I have says that all electroplated film have
stress, but if you want a Gold filme without stress you can try an
electronless bath! I never used Au electronles bath, only Ni, but I
know they it exist and works well.

  Good look!!
  Best regards

  NH