From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of Mehmet Yilmaz
Sent: Mon 10/8/2007 11:03 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] double side alignment with respect to a known,but random,
area on an SOI wafer.

Hello,
I have a question about double side alignment of masks with respect to a
known but random location on an SOI wafer.

I want to align ALL the process steps with respect to a known area (But the
position of this area is random. In other words, I can not exactly define
the position of this area on an SOI wafer). But after inspection, I can find
the place of this random area!

I want to align ALL the steps with respect to this area after I find the
location of it. Is it possible?

Also, I will need the same random area on the device side of the SOI wafer
to align with respect to the same random area but from the back side (handle
thickness SOI) of the SOI wafer. Is it possible?

reply