durusmail: mems-talk: Question about lift-off positive photoresist which is put there for long time
Question about lift-off positive photoresist which is put there for long time
2007-10-19
Question about lift-off positive photoresist which is put there for long time
2007-10-20
Question about lift-off positive photoresist which is put there for long time
2007-10-20
Question about lift-off positive photoresist which isput there for long time
2007-10-21
Question about lift-off positive photoresist which is put there for long time
luhao
2007-10-20
Hi,
According to the datasheet, we'd better not use acetone to dissolve LOR.  Better
use remover 1165.

Hao
Xiaoyuan Lou wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I have a sample with photoresist on which is put aside for quite a long time
> (say half a year). The photoresist is "lift-off photoresist LOR-10B" and
> "positive photoresist S1813".
>
> After I sputtered ZrO2 on it, I can not lift them off by acetone or develop.
It
> looks like too strong. Does anyone here know why? Does long time storage cause
> any problem?
>
> How can I dissolve this? should I use stronger solvent?
reply