-----Original Message-----
From: memser [mailto:memser@tom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:27 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org

Hello all,
       I'd like to get  a thin oxadation layer (100-500A) on the surface of
my structure, but  thermal oxidation is forbidden for its high temperature
(lower than 300 ¡ãC is OK).  Now, I want to dip the whole wafer
into hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)  or put it into oven (120 ¡ãC) for a
while.   Are these method available?   If not, is there any other methods to
achieve such a thin oxadation layer (100-500A).  Does anyone has experience
to to this?
reply