durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 2050 Cracking and Peeling off
SU-8 2050 Cracking and Peeling off
SU-8 2050 Cracking and Peeling off
Bill Moffat
2008-01-08
Steven,
       This is a classic problem with retained moisture at the edge of
the open areas.  Cure with normal resists was vacuum vapor prime. This
removed all moisture then sealed the surface against any return.  Result
no problems with future processing even at the edges.  The process is
very robust and can survive any sort of exposure after priming.  If you
want we can run free samples.

Bill Moffat, CEO
Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.
203-A Lawrence Drive, Livermore, CA  94551-5152
(925) 373-8353

bmoffat@yieldengineering.com

www.yieldengineering.com