durusmail: mems-talk: Gold evaporation coating on silicon
Gold evaporation coating on silicon
2008-05-01
Gold evaporation coating on silicon
Michael Larsson
2008-05-01
Hi Moshe,

What material are you trying to get to adhere to the Si surface, and
what is the application? Au is suitable for some applications because
it provides a clean, oxide-free surface that can improve chemical
adhesion with some materials.

Michael

reply