durusmail: mems-talk: Cr-Au layer detached after baking
Cr-Au layer detached after baking
Cr-Au layer detached after baking
Jie Zou
2008-06-16
The substrate is Si or SOI. Before the deposition, I wrote the pattern using
photo-lithography (the final step was the development), then I just did O2
plasma clean for about 30s to get rid of the photoresist residue.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 1:01 AM, Trent Huang
wrote:

> Hey Jay,
>
> It seems to be a classic case of poor adhesion.   What's the substrate and
> what procedure did you carry out prior to the deposition of the metal
> layers?  Also, the 1st layer seems a bit thin for good adhesion.
>
> Trent

* Zou Jie (Jay)
* Department of Physics
* University of Florida