durusmail: mems-talk: keeping PDMS level
keeping PDMS level
keeping PDMS level
Mohd.Yusuf
2008-06-26
Hi,
    I am not sure which pdms you are using, photopatternable or normal
Sylgard thing. If you are using sylgard 184 then keep it in oven for 45 mins
at around 110deg cent.

Secondly if your structures are very large they will be concave upto
certainextent as pdms  solidifies faster at corners and edges bec of more
surface area frm where solvent evaporates.

Best luck
Yusuf

--
Mohd.Yusuf.S.Mulla