From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Cassie Iany
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 6:17 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Electroless Cu plating

Hello,

I am doing Electroless Cu plating on SiO2 substrate. I found the solution
can deposit Cu film on Si but not SiO2. I tried to use different
self-assembly monolayer to modify the surface, but still not succeed. One
thing I am concerned about the SiO2 substrate cleaned with Pirana solution
has contact angle of 45 degree which is different from other reported
contact angle (nearly Zero degree). I don't know how the difference comes.

Appreciate if you share your experience and suggestion.

Regards

Cassie
reply