durusmail: mems-talk: how to dissolve silicic acid in TMAH
how to dissolve silicic acid in TMAH
2008-07-01
how to dissolve silicic acid in TMAH
Steven Meredith
2008-07-01
I have done some etching with this formula, 5%TMAH, 38g/L Silicic Acid, 7g/L
Ammonium persulfate.  After initial mixing, it takes about 6 hours before
the solution becomes clear, I say give it some more time.  Also, etch rates
were reported at ~80um/hr, I was only able to get ~35um/hr.

sm

CPSLO

--
Steven Meredith