From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Li, Lin (MU-Student)
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2008 3:00 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] SU8-2075

I have been using SU8-2075 to make 100um thick structure. But I have
difficulty in reducing the wrinkles and the roughness.
I tried 65C and 95C softbaking 5min and 10min each or even tried to cool
down and bake repetively as the manual suggested.
Could you let me know any recipe or methods to solve this problem?

Best Wishes,

Lin Li
reply