durusmail: mems-talk: problem with Photopatternable PDMS
problem with Photopatternable PDMS
problem with Photopatternable PDMS
Mohd.Yusuf
2008-08-08
Hi Eowin,
              It depends on your application. I have very good experience
with it. Its crystal clear (colorless), refractive index is 1.41.  It dosent
swell with developer (Siloxane from dowcorning ). Only problem is the
surface of structures after development is little convex. And another thing
is its sloped walls. Please refer paper *

A Photopatternable Silicone for Biological Applications,

Salil P. Desai,†,‡ Brian M. Taff,†,‡,§ and Joel Voldman ,

Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

If you need more info, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Yusuf

--
Mohd.Yusuf.S.Mulla