durusmail: mems-talk: Commercial Vendors of Silicone membranes
Commercial Vendors of Silicone membranes
Commercial Vendors of Silicone membranes
Barbara Cortese
2008-08-24
it would depend on your spinner, ambient conditions and when you'll start
spinning your PDMS(if it starts to polymerize then you'll get thicker layers)
but 6000rpm for 60 sec could achieve a thin layer, otherwise try to increase the
speed!