From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Don Friedrich
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:15 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] OmniCoat baking question

I am seeking a baking process for OmniCoat which is lower T and slower
ramp than recommended by MicroChem.  The recommended procedure of 200C
for 1 minute breaks my glass wafers.  I would appreciate knowing how
others have baked OmniCoat at lower temperatures, such as 120C.

Thank you.

Don Friedrich
JDSU - Advanced Optical Technologies
reply