durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Spin coating of the THICK PMMA
Re: Spin coating of the THICK PMMA
Re: Spin coating of the THICK PMMA
Jayant Neogi
1998-09-13
Hi:

If you spin coat a mono-layer of HMDS before you spin coat PMMA it will
take care of your adhesion problem. Here HMDS helps in good adhesion of
PMMA to any substrate. If you need any specific information please feel
free to contact me.

Regards
Jayant Neogi
Director:Norsam Technologies
Ph# 503-640-0586

Oh, Dong-young wrote:

> Good Morning Everyone!
>
> It's morning now in SoutKorea.
> I'm doing a project which using a LIGA process.
> But, I have a problem to make a good adhesion between  the Si
> wafer(3000A Ti layer on) and the thick PMMA sheet.
> Does anybody know how to make a 100um PMMA using a spin coating
> technique?
> or make a strong adhesion between the PMMA sheet and the wafer??
>
> Thanks!

reply