From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Laura Oropeza Ramos
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:29 AM
To: MEMS-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] light type and intensity for a clean room lithographyarea

Hello all,

We are planning the construction of a clean room for MEMS polymer fabrication in
Mexico City. I can not find information about if there is a standard way to
determine the yellow light intensity in the lithography clean room areas. If
somebody could give me an advice on this, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much

Laura A. Oropeza Ramos, Ph.D.
reply