durusmail: mems-talk: Re: process development software
Re: process development software
1998-09-15
Re: process development software
Joel DuBow
1998-09-15
Hi Alex;
    I know that Steve Senturia at MIT has a MemsCad software that  a
related company may market and that Analog Devices has some that they use
in their accelerometer work. Also , this software is used by MCNC as part
of their MEMS services they offer the public. I would be interested in any
software that you locate, so if you could forward some of the responses to
me I would be appreciative.
regards Joel Dubow
Professor of Materials Science , University of Utah

Freeman, Alex wrote:

> Dear researchers,
>
> Is there any process development software for windows for the thin film
> based sensors?  Thanks.
>
> Dr. Alex Freeman
> Process Development Engineer
> Ball Semiconductor,Inc.