durusmail: mems-talk: Magnetic material in MEMS
Magnetic material in MEMS
Magnetic material in MEMS
Oakes Garrett
2008-11-04
Travis,

Look to the magnetic recording industry for information on magnetic
alloys.  Plating (of say, NiFe) is a typical method for putting down
magnetic films onto a substrate.  I have seen compositions range from
80/20 to 45/55 depending on the magnetic field requirements.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Garrett Oakes

EV Group
invent * innovate * implement
Regional Sales Manager North America - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2443, Main:
+1 (480) 305 2400 Fax: +1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 516 6724