From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of Mikael Evander
Sent: Fri 11/14/2008 7:40 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] PEG-coating of sealed glass or silicon channel?

Hi.

Does anyone know of a good protocol or reference for coating a sealed
glass or silicon channel with PEG (or something similar)? I'm trying to
reduce the amount of sticking of particles/cells to the surfaces and was
told that PEG might do the trick?

best regards

Mikael Evander                      Tel:   +46-46-222 75 27
Lund University                     Mobil: +46-702 27 11 58
Dept. of Electrical Measurements    Fax:   +46-46-222 45 27
Box 118
221 00 Lund
Sweden
reply