From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Reza Rashidi
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:21 PM
To: Brad Cantos; General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] sealing cavity in capacitive pressure sensor

Hi Brad,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Just I searched precision glass
sphere or bead, but I couldn't find a proper supplier. Do you know one to
introduce it to me? Also, I used frit tape instead of paste. Do you think if
I use glass frit paste it flows to the cavity due to high pressure and
temperature?

Best regards,
Reza

reply