From:   Adam Cohen [mailto:acohen@ISI.EDU]
Sent:   Friday, September 18, 1998 7:10 PM
To:     MEMS@ISI.EDU
Subject:        Ni-compatible Cu etchants

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking a Cu etchant that doesn't cause any pitting or other damage
to Ni. A commercial product we have tried, Enthone's Enstrip C38, seems to
pit the Ni, at least sometimes.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we might try? They would be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Adam Cohen
USC/ISI