durusmail: mems-talk: plastic mask (or film mask) for su-8 contact lithography
plastic mask (or film mask) for su-8 contact lithography
plastic mask (or film mask) for su-8 contact lithography
Pavan Samudrala
2009-03-16
If your softbake goes right, SU-8 should not stick to the film. I worked on
SU8 with the same method but I used flood exposure tool where I had to put a
quartz plate on the film (to keep wafer and film intact) and expose.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Pavan Samudrala