durusmail: mems-talk: Problems with NR9-1500PY leaving residue behind after development
Problems with NR9-1500PY leaving residue behind after development
Problems with NR9-1500PY leaving residue behind after development
Warren Dustin
2009-04-10
Hi Alex.

I had a lot of problems with NR9 material as well.  I experimented a lot
with several two-step lift off materials, namely LOR from MicroChem and
ProLift from Brewer Science.  They both worked well, and the ProLift had
the added advantage of lifting in TMAH based developer solution which
saved a lot of solvent.  However, I ended up using AZ's nLOF 2000 series
because it seemed to lift easier after a relatively thick (>5000 A of
Pt/Ti/Au) deposition via e-beam evaporation.  It is also just a
single-step process so it saved me time as well.  Not sure of the cost
differences any longer, but I would definitely recommend trying it out.

Best Regards,
Dustin Warren

EV Group
invent * innovate * implement
Application Engineer - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2447, Main: +1 (480) 305
2400 Fax: +1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 274 3894