From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of Harshal Surangalikar
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:10 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Looking for vendors/services for HDP-CVD of
SiliconNitride

Hello,

I am looking for services/vendors in the area of "high density plasma"- CVD
(HDP-CVD) of Silicon Nitride films.

The motivation to go for HDP-CVD is to get higher wet etch resistance
(BOE/Conc. HF) than that provided by the PECVD films. If any info/references
are available on improving wet etch resistance of PECVD films, that will be
very helpful as well.

Thank for the time and best regards,
Harshal Surangalikar.

Sr. MEMS Process Engineer