durusmail: mems-talk: Photoresist and silane
Photoresist and silane
Photoresist and silane
Alexandre BOE
2009-04-28
Hi,

For the bubbles, using a microscope we can see something like bubbles in
the resist used for the lift-off process.

Yes you are right, by "etching the resist", I was thinking of lift-off
the silane layer.

The silane is injected at 80 °C during about 3h (I am mot sure),  but
befor injection, a dehydratation is done at 100 °C under vacuum.

Thank you for this first answer.

Regards,

Alexandre

--