durusmail: mems-talk: scratch and dig specs for anodic bonding
scratch and dig specs for anodic bonding
scratch and dig specs for anodic bonding
Mehmet Aykol
2009-04-28
I remember a number 15nm as the average roughness for the limit but I might
be wrong. I am sure you can google it and find enough resources about it.
Also if you are using Pyrex from wafer companies like university wafer or
any other company they usually stock only polished Pyrex wafers.

Mehmet

--
Mehmet Aykol
University of Southern California